Register A Group Now
To register your youth group for a 2019 Reach Mission Trip, there are two methods for you to choose.
Register on-line, then either mail the deposit check ($50 per person), or pay your deposits on-line via PayPal.
Reach Mission Trips
Attn: Registration Department
PO Box 789
Galeton, CO 80622
Registration Fee and Early Bird Registration
The price starts at $399 (depending on the Mission Trip location) if you register on or before November 1st of the calendar year before you trip (this is referred to as our Early Bird Registration). The price is based on the dates and location of each mission trip. If you register after November 1st, the price increases by $20 per person.
To reserve spots, a $50 deposit is needed for each person. This $50 deposit is part of the total price, so as an example, if your camp’s price is $399, then the remaining balance would be $349 after you pay your deposits. The remaining balance ($349 in this example) will be due in to two equal payments on April 1st and June 1st.
Be sure to reserve enough spaces for your group. While you can add more workcampers later, space is limited and registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
In order for us to be able to responsibly plan and lovingly care for those who are helped by the workcamp, we must receive the full cost by June 1st of the workcamp year.
- $50 per person registration fee
- A copy of every picture (appox. 3000 per camp) taken by the Reach Staff (images are full-size and non-watermarked)
- Accommodations at the host facility
- Sixteen meals from Sunday evening dinner to Saturday morning breakfast (except for Wed. evening)
- Supplemental health insurance
- Materials to be used for the homeowner’s home
- Best-in-the-industry live programming, devotions, and activities
- Personal Program Guide (journal) for use during all programming
- Workcamp T-shirt
- Custodians and kitchen staff at each workcamp location (you don’t cook or clean yourself)
- Break Pop and ice every day at your worksite
- At least one Reach Mission Trip Full-Time Staff Member at every workcamp
Individual cancellations made on or before May 1st (of the workcamp summer) will receive a refund of the total amount paid minus their $50 deposit. Full payment is still required if an individual cancels after May 1st. At Reach, we look at the number of spots your group has reserved. If someone drops, you can always fill that spot with another person at no additional charge.